Cannot ping printer
Sometimes the wireless gets wonky for one reason or another and the iPad app refuses to print labels. When this happens, follow the following steps until you’re labels start printing normally again:
- First, check the white mailroom computer and find the Label Printer app. (The icon resembles the label printers.) Check to see if it’s running and if there are any error messages.
- If the program isn’t running, press the “Start Client” button, wait a few seconds, then attempt to ship your package again.
- If there’s an error message, press OK, then attempt to start the client again. If the client won’t start, verify that the computer is connected to the Internet (open a browser and load a web page). If the Internet is working but the client still won’t start, contact Ryan.
- If the Label Printer client is running fine but the app still can’t ping the printer, try turning the printer off, waiting a few seconds, then turning it back on again.
- If the label printer still can not be pinged, contact Charlie or Ryan.