When the app can not verify the address as submitted a page will pop up for you to review the shipping information. You will have the option to Force Address, Edit Address, or Email Customer and Skip.
Do not automatically Email Customer and Skip. Instead, attempt to verify the address yourself:
- Examine the address for any obvious spelling errors (“Aveneue”, “Streat”, “Nwe York, NY”, etc)
- Go to a customer service computer and find the order in Shipify.
- Copy the address and paste it into Endicia, then attempt to verify it. If Endicia verifies the address successfully, attempt to ship the package normally and Force Address.
- Attempt to locate the address on Google Maps. If Google can find the address successfully, attempt to ship the package normally and Force Address.
- If the address is completely unverifiable, Email Customer and Skip.